Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This web site is owned and operated by JPM Products Ltd.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to JPM Products Ltd. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
- You agree to indemnify JPM Products Ltd against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- JPM Products Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of this web site.
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. JPM Products Ltd makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites. Any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by JPM Products Ltd.
- JPM Products Ltd reserve the right to change this web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you continue to use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
The WEEE Regulations are now UK law, and are aimed at reducing the amount of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (or WEEE) going into landfill sites. This is because WEEE can contain hazardous chemicals which can damage human health and the environment if left in landfill sites. The substances can do this by contaminating soil and water sources
JPM Products Ltd take these regulations seriously, which is why we will offer customers take-back of their WEEE on a like for like basis. For example, if a customer buys a new portable ultrasound from us we will take back their old portable ultrasound. Customers must return their old WEEE within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Customers can return their WEEE in person or send it via post to:
JPM Products Ltd
Units 11-12 Crane Mead Business Park Crane Mead
New electrical goods are now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
Goods marked with this symbol were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste.